Thursday 15 December 2011

Stuff I like

My boyfriend and I watched this movie curled up in bed last night. It is similar to what I do - social work / Child and Youth Care.

I accidentally bought tons of these thinking they were body wash. After realizing they are in-shower body lotion, they stayed in my bathroom drawer. Finally, I grabbed one determined to either use it or donate them.

I absolutely loved it. Especially in Saskatchewan winters, your skin gets dry, cracked, nasty. The only minus is the faint smell of baby oil - but the soft skin ALL day? Psschhht. I will live.

Speaking of showering, Vlado ALWAYS uses his shampoo as body wash. It drives me crazy!
Not anymore ;)

I occasionally do a dark eye and I occasionally wear make up to bed. I occasionally piss off my boyfriend by the black streaks all over the pillow cases when I wake up. I found this video, tried it, and works like a charm. I love it.

The city I am in just got a Guess store. I used to go to Alberta and pick up some nice new clothes, wear them here and everyone asked about them. Now, its the hottest store, you can't go anywhere without running into the same person. As much as I am turned off by that fashion mistake, I can't get this out of my head.

That lasanga slowcooker recipe was perfect :)

xo,

a.

No comments:

Post a Comment