Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas & more

Vlado and I are awful at Christmas.

Last night, we set up our storage room shelves which are heavy duty. Vlado snapped it on wrong and was trying to pry it off. He asked me to hold. I didn't understand so I pried too and within seconds, the shelf had flown itself into the tree.

Vlado cursed, I started laughing. He started laughing. We're just ridiculous.

Now, Vlado had a rough day at work. It happens with that much testosterone in the construction field. He came home grumpy, ate my food - but wasn't cheered up.

I was desperate to cheer my love up so within seconds, out pops his Christmas gift.

As now now, we haven't been able to keep presents from each other. Not only that, but he has found his stocking stuffers, and given me my wine set & computer already. FAIL.
WE FAIL.

Anyways, he got an encyclopedia book on turtles. He flips through it happily until he finds my serbian/bosnian books. Flips slowly through them until letting me know these were written by the people he was against and it was a informative book on his own killing everyone.

Whoops. My bad.

Right now hes asleep on my livingroom floor. Not even kidding.




I'm not sure what else to do to cheer him up when he wakes up. Ideas? So far, we haven't kept a single present hidden from each other. We just CAN'T. AND I HAVE TRIED.

We almost destroyed our tree (TWICE! This isn't counting the time we almost set it on fire!!!!) ... I'm nervous for when the big day comes. What a disaster I'm sure is awaiting my little family of two. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment