Friday 16 December 2011

Hobbies and more

I have a post to write about my recipe I created. It was a ramekin full of eggs, toast, bacon, tomato, and spinach. Vlado was super excited - til he saw me eat the spinach. Then, like a baby, he pushed it away and refused.

I asked how his lasanga was - he shrugged and said it was fine.
I gave him a bowl of the slow-cooked stew. Non-chalantly, he commented that "it was missing something."

I still can't comprehend how he was surprised at me going into the bedroom, with the door slammed. I actually had to explain it to him. Guys can be soooo clueless.

Anyways, back to the meal I made. It was DELICIOUS, Vlados opinion not-withstanding. I took step-by-step photos for a future post.

I'm thinking of a hobby I can start to hone. I'm really attracted to photography but now that my camera is stolen, I'm not ready to invest another grand into something I didn't do while I had the equipment.

Soap making is awesome. I would love to make lotions, soaps, candles, lip butters, etc. However, our home is a in a condo building and while it is roomy, it isn't *that* roomy. Plus, Vlado thinks I'm attracted to disaster and is afraid to give me chemicals.

Maybe jewellery making? But I can't sit still for any amount of time!

:( Frustrating.

I spend a lot of my time working, at the library, cooking/baking food that my love hates, and watching make up tutorials. I feel like my life needs some sort of validation from someone OTHER then the Kardashians or Jersey Shore...

Help??

No comments:

Post a Comment