Wednesday 11 January 2012

2012 Resolutions

Health
1. Ensure water is constantly in the fridge.
2. More veggies, fruits, nuts. Less chips, junkfood, etc.
3. No fastfood all year and if Vlado goes to one, its salad and water!

Wealth
1. Save up 3200.00 for my Serbia trip in January 2013.
2. Pay off my credit card by Christmas.
3. By the end of New Years 2012 - have 750.00 in savings.

Family
1. Spend more time with Bruce.
2. Help babysit the kids.
3. Arrange girls night once every two months.

Friends
1. Re-kindle friendship with childhood best friend.
2. Make more of an effort to be a better friend to the ones I have.
3. Less partying and being drunk and more friendship fun things to do around the city.

Culture
1. Read 20 books.
2. Make 5 different necklaces from beading.
3. Start learning Serbian :)

Giving Back
1. Give 3-5 Christmas presents to a single parent and her children.
2. Volunteer somewhere useful for 10 hours.
3. Donate, Donate, Donate!!!!

My Love
1. Do a huge surprise date sometime within 2012 for him.
2. Write a love letter, just because.
3. Learn more serbian recipes so he has home food.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're breaking your goals into categories. I'm sort of doing the same thing (Have you read, "The Happiness Project"? You might like it) - I think it makes it easier to stick to and really define success! :)

    ReplyDelete