Friday 30 December 2011

Do you have a bread machine? I do too!

I have been wanting one since I was in University. Every birthday and Christmas - and nothing.

I'm not really Sally Homemaker. I'm more of a 25 year old adult who will randomly climb into a tree and sing to birds, pretending shes from Disney.

My mom had a hard time grasping the seriousness of me using a bread maker.

Well, I did it. I am making my first bread as we speak. I don't know why I am so petrified of failing - maybe because it is so expected. It came to the point where Vlado was walking around with my Black and Decker Bread Machine instruction manual, and I had a meltdown, grabbed it and ran away to bed.

The second the door clicked this morning signalling he left for work, I was up and racing towards the kitchen with my yeast and flour in hand.

We shall see... xox.

Breadmaker people? Here you go. Merry Christmas, belated.

No comments:

Post a Comment