Wednesday 30 November 2011

Update. Update. Read ALL about it!

Last night I went into work when I was scheduled the next day. Oh well, I'm sure my co-worker liked the chores I completed for him ..


I am reading the most heartfelt book I've found so long: Flowers for Algernon - I'm only about 50 pages in and I can't put it down.


I need to find motivation to get through this next 6 months. I have to somehow pay off 6000.00 dollars.. I know I can do it. Its just not going to be easy. Maybe a sign by the door with the word, "FREEDOM" on it?


Vlado and I are celebrating 9 months together and 5 months of co-habiting.. I know its a crazy amount of time to know each other before living together, but its perfect. Nothing about my life feels out of place. Thats a calming feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment