Wednesday 30 November 2011

Ten on ....Wednesday?

Ten on Tuesday, belated. C'mon, like I would be on time. ;)

1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I have brutal eyesight. I have my disposable contacts during the day and before bed-just waking up, I have two pairs of glasses. Miu Miu and Prada.
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
I'm going to get Vlado and my mom some Christmas gifts. So far, I'm hoping to get Vlado Play Cologne by Givenchy, a Mexx shirt, and two tickets to blades games. 
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
I have. I do nightshifts occasionally and watching trash T.V is one of my favorite pasttimes. 
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
I love them. Before I met Vlado, I had gel nails regularly. After about 3 months, Vlado told me he hated them on women; they remind him of claws. I decided to take a break from them and I've never gone back. I need to start growing my nails out more for manicures. Usually, I have on nail polish. Its one of my favorite things to buy :)
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
None? Probably hockey if I had to choose, but only live.
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
Coffee, Hazelnut, whipped creme topping, hot chocolate, sprinkled with chocolate chips and pudges of cookie dough. And naturally, "Audges' creme' of awesome" works just fine. 
7. Do you have any scars?
I do. Countless in my head from smashing it in and getting stitches. Gouge on my palm from climbing a fence and slipping, with the spike slidding into my skin and tearing. My left knee from a hot glue gun and a jenga dollhouse...
8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
I have a pet Turtle named Shannon Tweed because we bought her when she was promoting our local Saskatoon pet shelter for a wedding gift but I always call her, "Baby Dinosaur" and Vlado calls her "Tweed"...
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
Friends. So uplifting!
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
Monkey bars until some boy pulled down my pants in Kindergarten. Never quite moved on from that trauma moment. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment