Saturday 5 November 2011

Napoleon Perdis awareness

I saw this on Oprahs' website, a little portfolio on make up/fashion that does two jobs within one. I was instantly attached to NP It Takes two Foundation Pot (google it, so cool!!)

...WTF IS NP? HOW DO I FIND THIS?





After some quick googling, NP stands for Napoleon Perdis. Website found here ---> http://www.napoleonperdis.com/US/Home.aspx.

I'm not sure if its an Avon situation (c'mon? Avon? Should be in the dollar store) but it seems to have quite a lot of things without much knowledge about them. Maybe its an American thing but I know that I've never seen it.. or maybe I'm just innocently ignorant and airhead. Whatever the case is, I found it and I have fallen in love with the *thought* of it

 The price is decent, little steeper then drugstore. They have their own primer called, "Auto Pilot" so it has skin regime. I've been looking for a good one...

Keep you updated. xo.

PS: If your looking for amazing make up, brushes, etc. HIGH END, head to your closest MAC store. The holidays ALWAYS have a Christmas set with palettes, mini-brushes, etc. Last year I bought two sets (6 brushes) of make up brushes for 120.00 and they are amazing. Heres hoping Vlado ignores the make-up palette I got from my sister last night and the splurging begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment