Saturday 5 November 2011

NaBlogPoMo catch-up :) Nov 1-Nov 4th.

What is your favorite part about writing?
I've always written. During highschool, I wanted to be an author or researcher, or reporter. Writing was something I always did - even throughout college, on my different career path, you could find me with headphones and a moleskin riding the bus, in my own little world. I think thats what I enjoy about it. I am literally just zoned out, imagining, reflecting, creating... I have stacks of old journals from when I was 12 and up. Once Vlado and I have a baby, they go to her. I think thats exciting and wish I had journals to read of my parents.

If you knew what your last meal would be, what would you choose?
I really enjoy criminology so there is a website I frequent called crimelibrary. There is a creative little tab about famous prisoners and what their last meal would be. (Check it out, very interesting)
My last meal would be baked spaghetti with wine and a side of corn and those potato sides from m&m meatshop.

Can you listen to music and write? I can. The music just fades out (or entirely stops and I don't realize) but I don't necessarily need it to get into my writing mood. If I can't write or I am disinterested, I will force myself to blog/journal for about 5 minutes and save the draft. I have about 20 drafts half-started that will eventually be completed or deleted. I actually did this today on the (boring) subject of my debt.


When writing, do you prefer to use a pen or a computer? Computer for blogging (duh?) and pen & paper for journalling. My blog is for current events, interests, photos,  -- things to share.
My journal is for my private moments. My fight with Vlado, my dads death, my evasiveness about going to yoga class and not feeling as good as everyone else, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment