Saturday 8 October 2011

cafe & creme

I am back at work for one nightshift and once 8am hits, I'm in my car driving home to relax for the next 3 days! Thanksgiving is coming up and its making me question what I'm thankful for..

While I meander that, this was my Wednesday & Thursday. I didn't work..
Laid in bed. Alot. Played on the computer in bed, dozed, read the paper, drank coffee. Slept in, texted friends, called friends, basically- I lived in my bed.


Drank large amounts of coffee with the perfect ratio of cream & sugar. I absolutely adore and would do anything for my morning cup of love.


Outfit of the Day: Dawg shoes, skinny jeans, black t-shirt, scarf I stole from my moms closet, and my green furry jacket.

Do you love the jacket or hate it? Vlado hates it. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment